My Baby Needs Paint Clothes

We just bought our first home, and now we are working to make it our own!

20 June 2005

Staff Training...

Well, I've been playing a newbie for the staff training at Moonwings, the forum I'm a moderator at. It has been fun, and we're gearing up for our second week of training, which should start today. Last week, we newbs managed to divide and conquer, since the trainees lacked some very necessary communications skills. It was loads of fun. This week will be a little different, since we have someone who has been through staff training before doing the training again. So, I need your help. If you see any good topics for debate, discussion, or just plain silliness, let me know! If you have any other ideas for evil goodness, let me know those, too! <3

4 Comments:

  • At 6/20/2005 7:20 pm, Blogger Mela said…

    I may just have to do that...but we'll try to keep the discussion (which is, unfortunately, scheduled to get very nasty) on Moonwings, so we don't clutter up your blog. However, some of our regular members may post...

     
  • At 6/20/2005 10:14 pm, Blogger Logan C. Adams said…

    Pretend to be a hobbit and go on and on about how you have furry feet and curly hair and like presents.

     
  • At 6/20/2005 10:20 pm, Blogger Logan C. Adams said…

    Geez, that was stupid. I'm going to go hit myself in the head repeatedly with a Ball-peen hammer until I learn better.

     
  • At 6/22/2005 1:46 pm, Blogger Mela said…

    You'll never learn better, so maybe you should just not do that. You might hurt yourself. Besides, Tori has your fingers, so how will you hold the hammer?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home