My Baby Needs Paint Clothes

We just bought our first home, and now we are working to make it our own!

22 June 2005

Spell Cheque!

Did you know, that, when used by the blissfully ignorant (and those who cannot or choose not to spell correctly or reasonably correctly) spell check can become a weapon of mass...irritation? Yes, folks, it's true, as my test newbie for staff training is proving, spell check can often be more of a hindrance than a help. Take, for example, her mispelling of the word 'you' as 'yoo'. The spell check at MW likes to suggest 'wye' for this. Of course...Tattlinewb likes to just pick a suggestion at random. So now, besides the mispellings that previously made her posts hard to read (of course, sounding words out worked just fine!) you can't even begin to figure out what she was trying to say because the spell check has messed it up! Yay!

Sorry...I just had to gloat!

In other news...there is more news!

Okay, I lied. My life has been extremely boring lately. I promise, however, to post a larger update soon. Either later today or tomorrow. ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home