My Baby Needs Paint Clothes

We just bought our first home, and now we are working to make it our own!

28 June 2005

Siggy Banners!

Because I'm bored...some banners I've created recently!


I loved this cynical kitty, and so I saved the pic after I found it. Then, I thought of this quote for it and created a background. I likee.


My sister and I used to have matching shirts with this phrase above a picture of Mr. Potato Head. When I saw this pic, it made me think of that...so I had to do it.


A pic from one of my favorite anime, Pretear. The girl is Himeno, the main character, and the guy is Hayate, the love interest (obviously). I loved this picture (the full image is a wallpaper).


I wanted to put the word 'Deadly' on this photo without it being too intruding. I think the barely-there aspect of the word worked out extremely well.


I've had the phrase in my signature on Moonwings forever, and I decided to make it an image to use to link to my blog, instead of just text. I started looking for photos of a cat or kitten with its paw over its mouth, and this was the only such picture I found while searching. I cropped the picture and made the background.


My favorite anime ever...Witch Hunter Robin...Robin is a witch whose power is to create and manipulate fire. She wears glasses to help her focus while using her power.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home