My Baby Needs Paint Clothes

We just bought our first home, and now we are working to make it our own!

28 June 2005

Duh-na-nah-na Duh-na-nah-na BATMAN!

<.<

^.^

>.>

V.V

Nobody saw that, right? Okay. Didn't think so...

So Micah (<3) and I went to see 'Batman Begins' last night. It was really good. Coincidentally, his sister, Rita, and her boyfriend, Josh, also showed up (we had no clue that they'd be there). Micah held my hand for almost the whole movie and that was nice. He didn't even laugh at me when I'd jump at something scary/sudden. Over all, though, I thought it was the best Batman movie I'd seen, although I've not seen the first 'Batman' movie. Actually, I think the only one I've seen all the way through is the one with Mr. Freeze and Poison Ivy. However, I really liked the movie.

We're doing interviews for a position in my office today. Reggie, the big boss, wants all the Sr. Administrative Assistants to meet with the candidates for awhile, after their search committee interviews. It will definitely be interesting. Anywho...gotta run for the first meeting...more later! <3

Random Quote: "In God we trust. All others must pay cash."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home