My Baby Needs Paint Clothes

We just bought our first home, and now we are working to make it our own!

05 May 2005

A Party! woo and yay!

So, a whole bunch of us got together for dinner last night (and that means like six of us) at my house. Caleb was the first to arrive at 8, and we ran and got chicken from Food 4 Less. Micah showed up about 8:30 and Sara and Eddie arrived about five minutes later. I made cordon bleu, which turned out absolutely awesome, and veggies. Emiko got there about 9. She brought a green tea ice cream pie, which was very good. I beat Eddie at chess while we ate pie, and Emiko ended up taking the last piece of chicken home with her since she had eaten before she arrived. mmm...it was soo much fun. We played this trivia game where you are asked to answer some questions, and then your answers reveal something else about you. For example, a roller coaster reveals opinions about sex. How long you had to wait in line was how much foreplay you prefer; how the ride made you feel was how you feel during sex; you got splashed with water at the end and that was what you are likely to yell during sexual climax; you rode a carousel and the horse stops, and what you said to the horse reveals how you might treat your partner if they were unable to perform; and then your drawing of the 'perfect coaster' revealed how you thought ideal sex should be. Another quiz was: you are walking along the street and you bump into a trash can, knocking it over. What falls out of the can? 1. Nothing. 2. Loose trash. 3. Rotten trash (i.e. apple cores, bones, and other nasties). 4. A neatly tied trash bag. If you answered 1, you are a very straight forward, honest person. if you answered 2, you seem put together but in reality you put on a pretense for people. I don't remember the other answers meanings; Sara, Eddie, and I answered 2 and Micah answered 1, so I'm not sure we even got to the other meanings. But it was a lot of fun. Eddie, Sara, and Micah stayed until 1 am. We sat around and took turns playing video games and talked with each other. It was a blast. Ironically, even though I was up so late and got less than 5 hours of sleep, I'm better rested today than I have been in a long while. Maybe I should have parties more often...

Quote of the day: I always wanted to be somebody. I should have been more specific. -Lily Tomlin

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home