My Baby Needs Paint Clothes

We just bought our first home, and now we are working to make it our own!

27 April 2005

Another Day, Someone Else to Hurt

Another day, and again, Kate pisses me off. It's a vicious cycle. It finally gets through to her that I don't want her around, and she avoids me for a week, cries and bemoans what a horrid friend I am to Eric, and then starts acting like nothing happened. She'll IM me, and I will give her one word responses, and she just WON'T STOP! It drives me nuts. Bleh.

And Robbie is no better. I told him I'd have Tori on Tuesday if he needed me to, but to please let me know on Monday AFTERNOON. So he sends me an e-mail at 11:30 pm asking me to have her. Not a smart thing to do, pissing off your ex-wife. I don't know why I keep expecting him to keep his promises, however small. He couldn't keep them when we were married, either. Why would things have changed now?

In other news...there really is no other news.

Random Quote: "I hate people. People make me pro-nuclear." - Margaret Smith

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home