My Baby Needs Paint Clothes

We just bought our first home, and now we are working to make it our own!

28 April 2005

Yes, I Am A Bitch Sometimes

So...it's been a few days, and absolutely nothing has happened. Okay, not quite true. Kate pissed me off, and so I sent her a rather mean note, but it was exactly what I have been needing to say to her for quite some time, and it made me feel better, and the people I've shown it to have agreed it was exactly what would be needed to get through her thick skull. That was yesterday afternoon. No word yet on if she's received/read the e-mail, though. Yay for letting loose my inner bitch!

Tori is officially a monster. She told me so this morning. That makes her a Victoria Girl Monkey Pain-in-the-Butt Angel Monster. Or something close to that. If you ask her "What are you?" she will give you one of those answers. She's sooo cute. When she isn't screaming her head off, that is.

Kage asked me to help him make a costume for A-Kon this year. He's going without me. u.u;; Which sucks, but I can't get the time off work because GUII has their summer program. I'm just like WTF? I work for GUI. Hello? So I can't go to A-Kon, and I can't afford the other con we talked about attending because it's in California at the end of a very expensive plane ticket. Cheapest we found was around $250. We'd have driven to A-Kon, which is in Dallas. Anyway, he's going to be Lloyd from Tales of Symphonia, and I get to make his costume. *promises to post piccies* w00!

Well, it's now 4:54 (yes, it took me 13 minutes to write this worthless entry ^.^) and it is time to shut things down and go home. Yay!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home