My Baby Needs Paint Clothes

We just bought our first home, and now we are working to make it our own!

04 May 2005

The Rain in Spain

So...I have that song stuck in my head. Not a clue why, but there it is, bouncing around and around in that empty skull of mine.

Micah came over for dinner last night. Yay! He's so sweet. I made some chicken garlic pasta stuff that was pretty good (and easy ^.^). Tori loved it - she ate as much as I did. And then we played Final Fantasy IV (I think it's IV). Or rather, Micah played, I watched, and Tori alternated between watching and playing with her dolls. All in all, it was a very enjoyable evening.

Eddie, Sara, and Ethan are coming over for dinner tonight. Micah will join us later, after he has dinner at his parents. We are going to make cordon bleu (thanks for the suggestion Scott!) and cookies and then we will watch "Read or Die", this really cool anime I've been bugging them to watch forever. It should be loads of fun, provided I can get my house cleaned up...

Quote of the day: "I was playing poker the other night... with Tarot cards. I got a full house and 4 people died." --Steven Wright

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home