My Baby Needs Paint Clothes

We just bought our first home, and now we are working to make it our own!

29 July 2005

Update! OMG!

Yeah. So I just realized I haven't updated in nearly a month. x.x;; Sorry!

Well...life's been pretty busy for me, or else I would have updated. Duh. I've been busy working and making costumes and getting ready for vacation and school. So we'll take thost things more or less in order and discuss them all, in what promises to be one of the longest updates ever!

Work: Sucks. Completely and totally. Here's the deal: I'm trying to go back to school full time. I spoke with my boss about this in JANUARY and he approved for me to go part time in August to go back to school. Apparently, though, he didn't get approval with his boss. So a few weeks ago, I was talking with the boss's boss, and I mentioned that I'd be going to thirty hours and how that would suck because my pay was going to go down and they'd just started to take retirement out of my checks and my benefits cost was going up. So, he talks to my boss, and they decide that they're not willing to let me go part time. I was not happy and more than a little stressed about that. However, they have since changed their minds and decided to give me a student worker position at 20 hours a week, and I've been offered a part time job a a gaming store as well - the store job is just 12 hours a week, but it will be most nice.

School: I'm going back to college to get my degree in Political Science. yay!

Costumes: I've been making costumes for myself and my boyfriend to wear to Otakon. I am making him a Lloyd Irving costume, from Tales of Symphonia, and I am making myself a Robin Sena costume from Witch Hunter Robin. Mine is 99% done, and his is at about 60%. w00t. Logan took some awesome pics, which can be seen in my photobucket gallery. If you want the link, ask; I'm too lazy to go look it up right now. ^.^;

Vacation: Vegas in a week and Otakon/Baltimore in three weeks! Happiness! Basically, I'm going to Vegas with Micah and his family for a week, and then he and I are going to Baltimore for Otakon the weekend after we get back. I'm so excited!

More updates soon, I promise! <3

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home