My Baby Needs Paint Clothes

We just bought our first home, and now we are working to make it our own!

25 July 2006

Some family peektures


My mom and my grandpa


Terry and his family at the park


My cousin Renee, Bob's oldest daughter, and cousin Sydnee, the youngest. Bob is my mom's oldest brother; Renee is 13 and Sydnee is 3.


ME! With the pink hair of doom!


My soda bottle was very lonely down there on the ground.


Victoria's face was so incredibly dirty.


And here she shows off her candy. The girl in the background is Amanda, the older of Jim and Renee's daughters.


Sunset on the way to the pageant. It was so prettiful. ^.^


My grandparents with Terry's family. From left to right:
Front row: Teresa, Grandma Barb, Grandpa Lou, Angela
Back row: Joe, Matt, Terry

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home