My Baby Needs Paint Clothes

We just bought our first home, and now we are working to make it our own!

09 September 2005

Friday!

Yes, it is finally Friday! w00t. This week has been...interesting. Thus far, I am acing my Japanese class (with 16/15 points possible). I have a test in my U.S. Politics class on Monday, with a review session on Sunday at 8 pm. Don't think I'm going to make it, though... And I had a quiz in my Intro to Comp. Politics class today. Of the ten questions, there are two I'm not sure I answered correctly.

My kittens have mastered the stairs. Are they old enough for that yet? They're so cute. Vader is definitely the runt, but very appropriately named - he terrorizes the other four regularly.

Something I forgot to mention in my earlier post: Victoria started Preschool at the Manhattan Headstart on the 29th. She seems to really be enjoying it; she is more relaxed and easier to get along with, so in turn, I am more relaxed when she's around. happiness.

I had dinner with Micah last night. <3 That was nice. We're both sick. I think he's had it worse than I have, since he had a major attack of allergies about the time the cold kicked in. We went to Carlos O'Kelly's (I <3 free chips and salsa). Unfortunately, we were both having to go do other things (we both think that clean clothes are important), so we just met for dinner. But it was nice to see him; I really enjoyed it.

Sunday is Sara's Bridal Shower. I haven't gotten her anything. I'm going to, but I won't have it before her wedding, I think. Eddie (her fiancè) is coming in from England tonight, so he'll be there, too. yay!

And now...I must run away to work. u.u; BUT I UPDATED! TWICE IN ONE WEEK! CALL THE PRESS!!!

^____________^;;;

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home